Are you ready to join a team where you will have a direct role in scaling an already successful software to the next level?
WipeOS was founded by veterans of the ITAD (IT Asset Disposition) industry who wanted to create one simple solution for permanently wiping data from any storage device in a manner that offers complete transparency to users and is certified to most well-known international standards. Our software is in use around the US and internationally. We are preparing for our next wave of growth and are adding another Software Developer to our expanding team.
- Collaborate with existing team members on adding and enhancing new features to the software
- Code review
- Assist customers directly with issues as needed
- Familiarity with Web Service stacks and architecture
- Familiarity with the Linux ecosystem and Operating Systems concepts
- Knowledge of Django Framework
- Basic version control knowledge (we use Git here)
- Willingness for code review
- Flexible and willing to learn
- Storage driver and hardware knowledge
- Systems documentation and technical writing skills
- Be able to work in our Eden Prairie Office. No remote options are available at this time.
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Production bonuses
- A work environment that is supportive. You are not a number here.
- Entrepreneurial workplace culture
- M-F 9am to 5pm schedule
- Business casual dress code
- Technology discounts
- Free Snacks
- 50% healthcare reimbursement after a 90 day probationary period
WipeOS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, economic status, disability, age, or any other legally protected characteristics