- St. Louis, MO
- Atlanta, GA
- Minneapolis, MN
- Chicago, IL
- Columbus, OH
- Dallas, TX
- Franklin Lakes, NJ
- Remote Locations – preferably Eastern or Central time zones
Daugherty Business Solutions is looking to expand our Quality Engineering practice and is looking for experienced Software Developer Engineers in Test (SDETs). A Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) is a developer with the primary responsibility of helping teams build robust, scalable solutions through the intersection of software engineering and quality engineering. You’ll be coaching teams on quality engineering best practices, building new tools and frameworks to streamline quality practices, coordinating with teammates on testing patterns, and automating manual or repetitive tasks.
Daugherty will work with our employees to support preferred work locations, whether from home / remote, hybrid, in-office, or some other combination that still works with our clients’ expectations.
- Designing, developing, and testing application code.
- Solving problems using modern languages and frameworks.
- Coach teams on quality engineering best practices.
- Build new tools and frameworks to streamline quality practices.
- Establish testing guidelines/patterns/best practices.
- Collaborate with teammates to build holistic, bulletproof solutions.
- Preferred: College degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related fields.
- Previous experience in SDET role on Agile team.
- Experience with a variety of testing tools (unit, integration, end-to-end, performance, etc.).
About Daugherty Business Solutions
Daugherty Business Solutions brings a fresh approach to consulting by rolling up our sleeves and working with our clients—collaborating to solve some of their most pressing business challenges. We deliver results. This is why many of the most well-known companies in the world trust us with their mission-critical projects and why working at Daugherty is for the smart, the talented, and the curious.
Life at Daugherty isn’t like your typical consulting job. Every team member plays an integral role in our company’s success, and we treat you that way, starting with our culture.
In our Dev Center, specifically, we like to say that we have the culture of a startup with the security of a 35+ year old company. By that, it's a casual, relaxed agile shop focused on helping you create your best work. (And - A casual dress code is just one part of that success.) The other side... Our consultants work in the cities they live, and you don’t have to worry about your job ending when an engagement is complete.
What We Commit to YOU
- We provide a multitude of training opportunities, from Hackathons, Lunch and Learns, free access to Pluralsight and Safari Library.
- You will get to work with some of the most innovative teams in the IT marketplace and solve real strategic problems.
- We will invest in things that are important to you both professionally and personally.
- We will provide you with a team environment like no other – and we prove that, as we consistently rank as a Top Workplace in many of our locations as voted by our own employees.
- We will build a relationship with you to accelerate your Career.
- We provide some of the best benefits around.
We offer members of Team Daugherty
- Excellent health, dental, and vision insurance.
- Revenue sharing and a 401(k) retirement savings.
- Life, disability, and long-term care insurance.
- No travel / remote work.
- Robust career development and extensive training.
Daugherty Business Solutions is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working remotely. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please inform any recruiter you are working with (or send an email to [email protected]) and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The recruiting team will respond to your email promptly.