Software Development Manager
Delaget is a software company that develops products and services to ensure customers run more efficient restaurants. We are industry experts that provide operational insights and resources that help growing restaurateurs quickly and easily expand their business and improve profitability. Our exceptionally-easy-to-use data analytics solutions are designed to simplify the complexity and make it easy for them to quickly take meaningful actions that move their business forward. This is a great opportunity to make a large impact to a growing company.
If you are passionate about building both development teams and great software this is your chance to make an impact on a growing team! Delaget is hiring a Software Development Manager and in this role, you’ll be responsible for coaching
and career development of a team of engineers and delivering the best products in the industry. Our current backend technology stack includes (but not limited to) Microsoft Azure, React, SQL Server, Web API, C#, SSIS.
- Manage engineering team members to achieve measurable business objectives, including the attainment of specific project deadlines.
- Coaches and sets individual goals of direct reports in alignment with overall Delaget objectives.
- Directs staffing, training and performance evaluations to develop and improve team performance
- Owns engineering support processes, acts as escalation point for critical issues.
- Contributing member of an Agile product team enhancing Delaget’s products.
- Facilitate design and architectural decision discussions as needed.
- Collaborate with product management, business analysts and user representatives in the design, construction, deployment, and maintenance of solutions aimed at fulfilling business requirements.
- Assist in the troubleshooting, correction, and improvement of existing solutions.
- Provide and maintain technical documentation for both new and existing solutions.
- Direct research of emerging application development software products,,languages, and standards in support of development efforts.
- Other duties, as assigned
- 7+ years of relevant professional experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Passion for coaching software developers in various stages of their career.
- Demonstrated software development leadership experience.
- Experience in a multi-tenant SaaS environment.
- Development experience using .Net, Java or similar language.
- Development skills using T-SQL.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment