We are looking for an experienced Software Engineer with fullstack experience, a strong focus on details, accuracy, and problem solving, as well as dedication to delivering high-quality software products. They will be a full-stack software engineer that thrives working within a fast-moving startup environment and is eager to embrace ownership and accountability.
You will excel at creating and overseeing the creation of software in all layers of our API platform, understand databases and SQL, and is passionate about using cutting edge SaaS web-based technologies.
Exciting work you’ll do:
- Develop new features and platform capabilities using the very latest developer tooling for our FinTech platform.
- Participate in problem analysis and collaborate with business users, customers and team members to identify and implement innovative software solutions and enhancements.
- Provide maintenance support for assigned areas of the platform and triage issues to other teams when needed.
- Participate and help drive software scrum projects, communication of team status and obstacles and lead planning and estimating.
What we look for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology or related field.
- 3+ years of professional software engineering experience within a team-based environment.
- Experience building and maintaining scalable web services.
- Proficient in OOP, patterns of enterprise architecture and test driven development.
- Proficient in PHP, C#, Python, or Java.
- Strong knowledge of HTML and CSS (Less, Sass, Bootstrap).
- Experience with Computer Science fundamentals (data representation, data structures, algorithms).
- Familiar with continuous integration and deployment automation concepts.
- Collaborative, team-based development experience using an agile development methodology.
- Passionate about building great products, innovation and solving complex customer problems.
- Solid track record of building relationships and collaborating at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work independently or paired with a desire to learn and grow.
- Will thrive in startup culture: Has a growth mindset, resilient, adaptable and curious.
- Understanding of automated unit tests and using unit testing frameworks.
- SQL proficiency (MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQL Server, etc.)
We believe that living a balanced life leads to more creativity and productivity. Total Expert offers the following benefits to support employees in their pursuit of Total Wellness.
- Medical, Dental & Vision Coverage
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Health Advocate Program
- Flexible Time Off Program
- Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Accounts & Disability Protection
- Life & Voluntary Life Coverage
- Paid Parental Leave
- Pet Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan & Matching Program
- Employee Referral Bonus
Total Expert is the leading fintech software company that delivers purpose-built CRM and customer engagement for modern financial institutions. The Total Experience Platform unifies data, marketing, sales, and compliance solutions to provide a cohesive experience across the customer lifecycle.
At Total Expert, we strive for excellence, innovation, and customer success in everything we do. We are determined to reimagine the way people and technology work together so that we can allow our customers to build more meaningful, human connections with their customers.
Total Expert's Awards & Accolades:
- Named to the Inc. 500 list for the third year in a row (#288 in 2020), 3rd fastest-growing Minneapolis-based company, and in the Top 40 fastest-growing software companies in the nation on the 2020 Inc. 500 list.
- America's Best Startup Employers 2021 list by Forbes
- Deloitte Tech Fast 500
- Top Workplace by the Minneapolis-St. Paul Star Tribune (2018, 2019, 2020)
- HousingWire Tech100 (2020)
- Tech 20 - Twin Cities Business (2020)
Our most successful people have a “teamwork makes the dream work” mindset, operate with a strong sense of urgency, have an entrepreneurial spirit, and are solutions-oriented. Come join us!