Delaget is a software company that develops products and services to ensure customers run more efficient restaurants. We are industry experts that provide operational insights and resources that help growing restaurateurs quickly and easily expand their business and improve profitability. Our exceptionally-easy-to-use data analytics solutions are designed to simplify the complexity and make it easy for them to quickly take meaningful actions that move their business forward. This is a great opportunity to make a large impact to a growing company.
If you are passionate about API development this is your chance to make an impact on a growing team! Established in 2020 the Delaget partner program is growing rapidly, and we are building a team to support this growth. On this team, you will play a key role in designing and implementing integrations with our partners and enhancing Delaget’s API product. Our current backend technology stack includes (but not limited to) Microsoft Azure, SQL Server, Web API, C#, SSIS.
- Unlimited PTO – Work hard, enjoy life – that’s how we roll
- Health/Vision/Dental benefits
- 401k retirement plan with company match
- Team learning and professional development
- Design and implement integrations with Delaget’s partners.
- Design and implement new endpoints and enhancements to Delaget’s Partner API.
- Assist in design and implementation of ETL solutions which will expand the list of partnerships Delaget can extend to our clients and partners.
- Maintain the security and confidentiality of client data, as well as internal processes and solutions.
- Assist in the troubleshooting, correction, and improvement of existing solutions.
- Participate in design and code reviews.
- Provide and maintain technical documentation for both new and existing solutions.
- 3+ years of relevant professional experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience with design and implementation of best-in-class APIs.
- Development experience using .Net, Java or similar language.
- Development skills using T-SQL.
- Strong interpersonal and consultative skills, comfortable working with partners to define requirements and create solutions.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.