- St. Louis, MO
- Atlanta, GA
- Minneapolis, MN
- Chicago, IL
- Columbus, OH
- Dallas, TX
- Franklin Lakes, NJ
- Remote Locations – preferably Eastern or Central time zones
Daugherty Business Solutions is looking for Software Engineers (developers and architects) of all levels with a broad range of languages who can adapt to new client environments and learn new technologies quickly.
We are looking for full-stack developers, but also consultants with deep expertise in specific modern technologies. We always want people to apply what they know, but if you don’t know a particular technology of interest, we provide vast opportunities to learn new capabilities.
Most of our work is presently remote, and our teams support clients across all of our markets. As we plan to re-open our offices, our Enterprise Dev Center provides for unparalleled opportunities to collaborate with your colleagues on our clients’ most challenging technology-enabled business problems.
We prefer our team to be located in the communities in which we live and work. Although our work is remote, our teams collaborate in-person periodically, and our clients may prefer our engineers to be on-site. Daugherty supports remote work opportunities when possible.
Our locations include: Atlanta, GA; Chicago, IL; Columbus, OH; Dallas, TX; Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN; Franklin Lakes, NJ; St. Louis, MO. Thinking about moving to one of these cities? Just ask about relocation assistance.
Daugherty will work with our employees to support preferred work locations, whether from home / remote, hybrid, in-office, or some other combination that still works with our clients’ expectations.
- Designing, developing, and testing application code.
- Solving problems using modern languages and frameworks.
- Working with business analysts to understand and implement complex business functionality.
- Creating well-designed, well-implemented data layers.
- Being a member of an Agile team (standups, estimation, iterative development CI, demos, retrospectives).
- Collaborating with DevOps, Release Engineering, and Operations to automate deployments.
- Analyzing application specifications and technology approaches to ensure business requirements are met and scalable for future product releases.
- Managing a team of developers and analysts throughout the entire product lifecycle.
Interested in joining our Team Daugherty? Here are a few things that we look for in a teammate:
- Passion for software development with a strong customer focus.
- Excitement to learn and work with technologies and languages such as:
- Enjoy a fast-paced and challenging, but extremely collaborative team environment working to solve complex problems for our clients.
- Passionate problem-solvers who are creative, flexible, adaptable, and motivated.
- Eagerness for learning newer and varying technologies.
- Enjoy helping others succeed… our clients AND our team members.
- Bring a consultative mindset… looking for problems to solve and helping solve them together.
- Preferred: College degree or equivalent in technology-related field (computer science, engineering, information technology, etc.).
- Practical education or experience in a technology related field – could include bootcamps and focused educational programs.
- Project experience in delivering technology solutions in a team-based environment, ideally Agile development.
About Daugherty Business Solutions
Daugherty Business Solutions brings a fresh approach to consulting by rolling up our sleeves and working with our clients—collaborating to solve some of their most pressing business challenges. We deliver results. This is why many of the most well-known companies in the world trust us with their mission-critical projects and why working at Daugherty is for the smart, the talented, and the curious.
Life at Daugherty isn’t like your typical consulting job. Every team member plays an integral role in our company’s success, and we treat you that way, starting with our culture.
In our Dev Center, specifically, we like to say that we have the culture of a startup with the security of a 35+ year old company. By that, it's a casual, relaxed agile shop focused on helping you create your best work. (And - A casual dress code is just one part of that success.) The other side... Our consultants work in the cities they live, and you don’t have to worry about your job ending when an engagement is complete.
What We Commit to YOU
- We provide a multitude of training opportunities, from Hackathons, Lunch and Learns, free access to Pluralsight and Safari Library.
- You will get to work with some of the most innovative teams in the IT marketplace and solve real strategic problems.
- We will invest in things that are important to you both professionally and personally.
- We will provide you with a team environment like no other – and we prove that, as we consistently rank as a Top Workplace in many of our locations as voted by our own employees.
- We will build a relationship with you to accelerate your Career.
- We provide some of the best benefits around.
We offer members of Team Daugherty
- Excellent health, dental, and vision insurance.
- Revenue sharing and a 401(k) retirement savings.
- Life, disability, and long-term care insurance.
- No travel / remote work.
- Robust career development and extensive training.
Daugherty Business Solutions is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working remotely. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please inform any recruiter you are working with (or send an email to [email protected]) and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The recruiting team will respond to your email promptly.