Datica provides the simplest way to use PHI/PII/PCI in the cloud. We eliminate compliance guesswork so customers can innovate quickly without the headaches. Compliance and security certainty with cloud flexibility. In order to meet the demands of our business growth, we are looking for a talented Solution Engineer to understand customers’ business needs and translate them into highly technical solutions.
This role requires an engineering skillset and a desire to tackle complex business problems through software design, strong customer relationship skills, and excellent communication. The Solution Engineer creates standards and guidelines, documentation, and other materials in support of our product.
What you do at Datica:
- Be the liaison between Engineering and Sales / Marketing.
- Guide customers through the evaluation process of the Datica Compliance platform ensuring that our solution meets key business objectives and technical requirements.
- You will have a deep understanding of the Datica Product, handle tough objections, and lead successful evaluation cycles to gain product fit consensus.
- Ensure that customers understand and are comfortable with how Marvel protects organizations with its industry-leading compliance product.
- Prepare and deliver value-based demonstrations highlighting our powerful platform ecosystem.
- Driving technical requirements gathering and documentation including creation of architectural diagrams and data flows specific to individual deal configurations.
- Establishing the vision for why Datica vs. other technological solutions with appropriate key influencers and decision makers.
- Technical project management.
Why you are a fit for Datica:
- You have experience working in a fast moving, Agile start-up environment.
- You enjoy challenges and feel that a part of your value is the ability to solve complex problems.
- Ability to thrive and adapt to a rapidly evolving product and market that will define the future of compliance.
Your skillset includes:
- Familiarity with the enterprise SaaS ecosystem.
- Extensive knowledge of AWS, CI/CD, API Engineering and most importantly – Comfort when working directly with customers and prospects.
- Ability to translate business and application technical requirements into software engineering requirements.
- Solid foundational knowledge in computer science (software design, systems architecture, and data structures competencies).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; a knack for delivering compelling presentations.
- Working knowledge of HIPAA, HITRUST, SOC2, NIST, PII, ePHI, and how that relates to business objectives.
- Compliant Container Orchestration: Marvel <- Ask Us about it!
- Cloud compliance, information assurance, information security - Delivering software within a regulated industry (healthcare, finance, etc.) a huge plus!
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or another engineering discipline.
- 5+ years as either a sales and/or technical resource focused on SaaS.
- US Citizenship.
At Datica, our culture makes a difference:
- We value each other.
- We are VERY transparent.
- We succeed when our customers succeed.
- We are committed to active inclusion and diversity.
- We keep it fun!
We believe that each member of the team drives focus and everyone is accountable. We appreciate having the ability to collaborate with highly motivated, smart and talented people on challenging problems as we work to simplify cloud compliance.
It’s not easy work, but it is rewarding. If you’re up for the challenge, let’s talk.
Datica is an Equal Opportunity Workplace and an Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.