Skills And Experience:
- 2+ years of professional development experience (mid-level to senior developers)
- Very comfortable working with HTML5 & CSS3.
- Contribute to the architecture and design of the platform to enable rapid development, autonomous testing, and innovative integrations in a continuous delivery environment.
- Ability to work in a rapid prototype environment and create highly scalable applications.
- Knowledge or experience working in a productive Agile environment.
- A big plus to have experience with other languages such as Scala, Kotlin, iOS, Android, Java, C#, PHP, Groovy, etc.
- Experience with latest web technologies like Redux, ES6/7, Webpack, AWS, Openstack, Edge Networks, among others.
Who Are We?
Daugherty partners with innovative companies to build forward-thinking solutions and improve their processes. We have a development center in our Bloomington office and Daugherty teams onsite at our client partners working together to build innovative software. Relaxed environment, interesting work, and an extremely talented team of developers who enjoy learning from each other. We also have a robust Information Management group focusing on Business Intelligence, Machine Learning, Big Data, Analytics and Data Visualization.
We Offer Members Of Team Daugherty
- Excellent health, dental and vision insurance.
- Revenue sharing and a 401(k) retirement savings plan.
- Life, disability and long-term care insurance.
- Little to no travel.
- Robust career development and training.
At Daugherty Business Solutions, we believe that a fusion of insight, talent, and technology makes companies run better. If you think that you would be a good fit for Team Daugherty, then apply today!