Skills And Experience:
- 2+ years of professional development experience (mid-level to senior developers)
- Very comfortable working with HTML5 & CSS3.
- Contribute to the architecture and design of the platform to enable rapid development, autonomous testing, and innovative integrations in a continuous delivery environment.
- Ability to work in a rapid prototype environment and create highly scalable applications.
- Knowledge or experience working in a productive Agile environment.
- A big plus to have experience with other languages such as Scala, Kotlin, iOS, Android, Java, C#, PHP, Groovy, etc.
- Experience with latest web technologies like Redux, ES6/7, Webpack, AWS, Openstack, Edge Networks, among others.
Who Are We?
Daugherty partners with innovative companies to build forward-thinking solutions and improve their processes. We have a development center in our Bloomington office and Daugherty teams onsite at our client partners working together to build innovative software. Relaxed environment, interesting work, and an extremely talented team of 60+ developers who enjoy learning from each other. We also have a robust Information Management group focusing on Business Intelligence, Machine Learning, Big Data, Analytics and Data Visualization.
We Offer Members Of Team Daugherty
- Excellent health, dental and vision insurance.
- Revenue sharing and a 401(k) retirement savings plan.
- Life, disability and long-term care insurance.
- Little to no travel.
- Robust career development and training.
The recruiting process at Daugherty is a little different for every candidate. We want you to feel excited to join our team. We want you to be eager to take on a new challenge. We are always 100% honest about want to expect, because we don’t want Daugherty to be just another job. We want Daugherty to be your dream job.
Interested? Then apply to Team Daugherty today and learn why working here satisfies the smart, the talented, and the curious.
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working remotely. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Daugherty Business Solutions is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please inform any recruiter you are working with (or send an email to [email protected]) and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The recruiting team will respond to your email promptly.