Are you interested in applying your leadership, collaboration, technical, and relationship management experience to support a fast-paced, ever-changing customer service environment? The Customer Contact Center (CCC) at the Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis is looking for a Supervisor to lead a group of Technical Analysts who provide support for the nation's largest financial institutions.
The CCC is part of the Federal Reserve System's Customer Relations and Support Office (CRSO) which has a strategic leadership role within the Federal Reserve, including managing the nation-wide electronic payments and information delivery network (FedLine Solutions). Through operations in Minneapolis and Kansas City, CCC personnel provide the highest quality professional technical and service setup support for over 110,000 customers in nearly 10,000 organizations that use FedLine Solutions. You will plan, direct and implement strategic goals, and continuous improvement, and lead a team of direct reports in Minneapolis and Kansas City
- Exhibits proficient understanding of networking, middleware, and hardware, including but not limited to routers, VPNs, and firewalls.
- Possesses experience in outage management, including customer triage, communication, and coordination of outage events.
- Makes complex technical information understandable to a variety of audiences.
- Knowledge of API calls and requests is preferred but not required.
- Collaborates with cross-district partners and colleagues to achieve desired outcomes and resolve moderately to highly complex problems.
- Supervises and coordinates the activities of staff to ensure optimal daily operating goals are met while longer-term projects and goals are achieved. Provides work direction, mentoring, and leadership to staff.
- Coaches and develops staff by communicating performance expectations, providing ongoing performance feedback and conducting performance reviews. Ensures training and development plans and programs are implemented that address individual and team needs. Documents, discusses and provides recommendations for employee recognition, hiring, salary, performance issues, and disciplinary actions.
- Creates and provides a variety of written communications, including customer notices, technical recommendations, and status reports on projects/tasks to management, presents as requested. Exercises good judgment and escalates issues to management when necessary.
- Provides consultation to customers and assists them with information technology decisions and implementations.
- May analyze and evaluate business needs, assesses benefits and risks, and recommends technical and/or business solutions. Maintains routine to high level knowledge of analytical, technical, and/or business issues related to the industry and provides a routine to moderate level of application and/ or business expertise.
- Ensures integrity of controls, regulations and guidelines.
- Participates in projects and leads routine to highly complex projects as assigned. Participates in and may lead Department, Bank, or FRS workgroups.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Management Information Systems or related field; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum 3 years of broad technical or analytic experience in one or more phases of information technology and management information systems and/or business analytics for Level I. Minimum 5 years of broad technical or analytic experience in one or more phases of information technology and management information systems and/or business analytics for Level II.
- Strong oral and written communication skills; interpersonal skills; and organizational and planning skills. Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experience to include technical project management, leadership, mentoring, supervisory, or supervisory training, preferred.
- Proficiency with standard business applications and software (i.e., Microsoft Office Suite)
Our total rewards program offers benefits that are the best fit for you at every stage of your career:
- Comprehensive healthcare options (Medical, Dental, and Vision)
- 401(k) match, and a fully-funded pension plan
- Paid time off and holidays
- Generously subsidized public transportation
- Annual educational assistance
- On-site fitness facility
- Professional development programs, training and conferences
- And more…