SPS Commerce is growing! We are looking to add a Technical Product Analyst who is Obsessed with Customers and has a Results Matter mindset to our Global Customer Support Resolution team. The Technical Product Analyst will work with a team of professionals responsible for ensuring excellence by providing real time assistance for advanced, complex and extended support to customers and internal team members. They will drive and manage the development and support of our customer support methodologies, best practices, training and enhancements of our products and tools. They will evolve with always-changing needs of the department, customer needs and is the subject matter expert for the department in areas of focus.
Does this sound like you?
- You are self motivated and drive and create process improvement
- You have an inquisitive mindset and are able to identify problems and put together plans to resolve them
- You like puzzles and root cause analysis
- You work collaboratively and enjoy sharing your knowledge with your team
We solve retail supply chain problems by cutting through inefficiency with innovation and automation. At SPS we empower retailers, suppliers, distributors, grocers and logistics partners to work better together with our people, our process and our tech products. We have the world's largest retail network, and we don't just lead the industry, we are the industry.
At SPS, we believe every employee makes a difference. We ensure employees have the tools, resources and training to explore new ideas and execute them. Our success comes from playing as a team and always playing to win. Careers don't just grow here, they're made here.
Day to Day
As a Technical Product Analyst, you are the escalation point for Support Analysts when they get stuck working on a problem for a customer. You partner with Product Technology to find the root cause of issues and drive resolution to ensure the problems don't continue. You act as a mentor for Support Analysts, educaing them and showing them how to resolve issues so they can have greater autonomy in their roles.
- Primary interface, liaison for Global Customer Support Resolution to multiple business units with focused interaction with Global Customer Operations, Product Development and Technology
- Collaborate with stakeholders across multiple business units to ensure customer satisfaction with focus on quality and first contact customer issue resolution
- Participate in design, development, test and identifying business needs in existing software solutions used by internal support teams to resolve customer issues
- Lead the department to identify, document and prioritize internal product needs to support growth of the organization
- Define, develop, create and promote department standard best practice and processes. Provide functional leadership in/and participation in the creating or publishing of SPS standardized best practices, as it relates to design, development, testing and deployment of internal customer support solution
- Influence accountability to others by designing and developing governance around standardized processes and collaborating with Customer Support Management, Customer Segment Delivery teams/management and other teams as needed
- As a Subject Matter Expert, act as Global Customer Support Resolution liaison to other departments to continually enhance and identify tools and processes to increase productivity, quality and customer satisfaction
- Effectively manage multiple department priorities as it relates to existing and new software systems to improve customer experience
- Proactively seek out initiatives within the organization and develop solutions to increase quality and productivity and roll out to the department
- Ensure actions and approaches are in-line with the goals of the department and organization
- 1 or more years of experience as a high performing contributor in a technical role
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
- Ability to act independently to determine methods and procedures on new or special assignments
- Possess a positive attitude and innovative approach in problem solving techniques
- A balanced mix of skills: driver and facilitator, tactical leader and doer
- Uses strong judgement, issues management, and problem analysis techniques in order to work across business units with both technical and business organizations to design, develop, test and execute on product, process and methodology enhancements
- Ability to visualize the organizational and business impacts of process change
- Ability to work off-peak hours which includes some evening and weekend shift work, as well as limited on-call shifts.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
**EOE including veterans/disability**