Kaleidoscope is looking for a product UX/UI designer who will be involved at every step of the product development process — from identifying problems, to iterating on solutions, executing on plans, and putting in place a feedback loop for improvements. With your range of interaction, visual, and product thinking skills, you'll make critical design decisions that will drive our product development.
- Design seamless interactions and experiences acting as the voice of the user
- Illustrate user-centered design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Deliver high-fidelity designs that elevate our brand
- Create and update user personas and usability standards, maintaining common UX strategy across the platform
- Create and update metrics, tracking usability quality across releases
- Utilize design skills and Adobe XD to support marketing and sales enablement requirements
- Execute in a fast-paced environment with ever-changing priorities
- Track client feedback and reviews continuously improve the user experience
- Track and stay up to date with grant/scholarship platform trends and UX innovations
- Champion diversity and inclusion through product design
- Collaborate with product, engineering, success, and support
- Experience in organizing and conducting discovery, user research, interviews and usability testing
- 2+ years experience of UX design
- Portfolio of UX-based work samples for web and mobile applications
- Experience using Adobe XD
- Degree in creative design
- Experience with qualitative and quantitative methodologies to understand customers, ability to explore and structure customers' insights
- Ability to translate product needs to technology
- Ability to build relationships and communicate clearly with both business and technology partners.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple projects/priorities.
- Ability to own and deliver work independently and also to work within a team.
Kaleidoscope Group, PBC (www.mykaleidoscope.com), an early-stage technology company, is simplifying the entire program management process for organizations that offer scholarships, grants, and other award programs through our world class software platform. The company's platform harnesses industry know-how and cloud technology to provide private scholarship funders ($72B market) with a digital, white-labeled program that has massive opportunities to reduce the administrative expenses associated with compliance, scholarship management, all while allows each organization to celebrating their brand when digitizing everything with Kaleidoscope.
Kaleidoscope Group is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.