EVEREVE is a fashion and styling company that delivers joy one outfit at a time.
We deliver moments of joy in every interaction our customer has with our brand, whether she shops in one of our nationwide stores, visits EVEREVE.com or places an order through our digital styling service, Trendsend.
- Our stores are warm and welcoming gathering spaces that bring women together to play, get trusted advice, connect with one another through the joy of clothes.
- com provides inspiration and helps guide her to look that’s right for her, whenever and wherever she wants it.
- Through our relationship-based styling service, Trendsend, we style 2-3 complete outfits and deliver them conveniently right to her door.
UX/UI Ecommerce Designer
EVEREVE is continuously looking for ways to delight and surprise our customers. We’re a small, nimble group, looking for the right candidate to be a part of a highly iterative, user-centered digital design process.
As a UX/UI Ecommerce Designer you will design and document user experiences that deliver joyful experiences for our customers and stylists. You will drive and facilitate product discovery utilizing qualitative and quantitative methodologies, sketch concepts, build prototypes, and demonstrate a delightful user and visual experience while being mindful of user satisfaction and conversion. You will collaborate with product managers, engineers, creative team and other functional and cross-functional partners to see your designs through to reality.
The primary focus of the UX/UI Ecommerce Designer is a relentless attention to every detail of the ecommerce customer journey – from the onsite product browsing, informational content, and discovery through checkout and the post-purchase experience. At times, your talents may extend into the ways to blend other parts of our digital styling services to create cohesive interactions.
The successful candidate will be able to show relevant work samples that articulate user-focused and metric-driven solutions, how they defined the problems to be solved, describe the role they played in the work, partnerships established to get the work done, and how they dealt with barriers along the way.
You will use your skills, experience, and passions to be part of a fast growing and visionary team:
- Understand how to incorporate both qualitative and quantitative research into the design process and be able to articulate and defend design decisions using this research as an input and a guide.
- Lead the EVEREVE.com ecommerce user experience, as well as Trendsend and other digital elements of our business, by helping guide the vision, strategy, and all discovery tasks
- Design experiences with stunning user interfaces that balance customer goals with business strategy while considering technical constraints, user research, data, and analytics.
- Generate new concepts and hypotheses, rapidly prototype and test those ideas
- Analyze the results of design changes and new content to ensure goals are met, and then further develop designs, as needed.
- Create and manage an A/B testing program to continuously make incremental improvements to the customer experience and our conversion rates.
- Leverage visual storytelling techniques to design landing pages that merchandize new products, partnerships and services.
- Collaborate well with others including other designers, engineers, product managers, accessibility, and users
- Deliver visual assets along the development process from wireframes, style guides, digital images and HTML/CSS
- Work with the product team to review and iterate through to production
- Create and maintain an internal tools design system, together with engineers to ensure reusable, proven and tested patterns are documented and used across our entire digital ecosystem
- 4+ years experience in digital software product work with emphasis in UX design, Interface Design and interaction design
- Retail/e-commerce/mobile commerce design and a working experience with e-commerce platforms, such as Magento
- Ability to create low-fidelity interfaces to prove out a conceptual customer journey prior to high-fidelity design work.
- Expert skills in design and prototyping tools (including Sketch, Invision, Figma, Adobe XD, Photoshop or equivalent)
- Must work well independently and have the ability to successfully participate and advocate for sound UX
- Must be an exceptional collaborator and persuader
- Must be able to work well in a matrixed environment
- Must be able to present well and articulate and defend design decisions with grace, logic, and data