OceanTech is a well established business in the metro area. We specialize in IT Asset Disposition, which is a growing industry! As technology changes and companies need upgrades, we are there to make sure all sensitive data is destroyed and help clients recycle any unused equipment.
We are in search of a Vice President of Sales that can help us not only grow our sales, but help our inside sales team keep to their goals while offering support.
The Vice President of Sales is responsible for and must create a culture of success, integrity, and ongoing sales goal achievement. The vision for this position is to become known as an employer of choice and is made of a sales force that top sales talent wants to join.
- Responsible for overall sales targets, KPI’s, individual and team execution
- Manage the Inside Sales Team staff, operations, and resources to deliver profitable growth.
- Oversee sales staff compensation and incentive programs that motivate the sales team to achieve their targets.
- Develop success-driven plans
- Monitor customer activity and improve customer satisfaction.
- Manage relationships with partners to foster business growth and development.
- Provide a sales-focused strategy and feedback to the CEO
- Accountable for focusing on sales revenue and building a personal pipeline through referrals, digital leads, and ideal prospect outreach.
- Learn, follow, and monitor current processes to carry out responsibilities and also provide recommendations for improvements based on industry experience and client feedback
- 5+ years of Business to Business (B2B) sales environment
- 5+ years of experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems
- 2+ year in a sales leadership role
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects, prioritize, be independent, manage time effectively, and be a self-starter.
What We Offer:
- A work environment that is supportive. You are not a number here.
- Entrepreneurial/Startup workplace culture
- M-F 9am to 5pm schedule
- Business casual dress code, jeans friendly
- Great snacks, coffee, and team lunches
- Technology discounts
- 50% healthcare reimbursement after a 90 day probationary period
OceanTech is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, economic status, disability, age, or any other legally protected characteristics