Ben Edwards and Luke Francl are at it again! Minnedemo, now in its 8th production, will kickoff this Friday, February 5th, 7:00pm at the Intermedia Arts Center. Tickets to the live event went fast, but for those who want in the action (and after party), there’s a crowd (50 strong) growing for the concurrent Minnedemo Annex at Moto-i, just down the street.
In collaboration with Minnedemo, TECHdotMN has partnered with Stemmler Productions to provide a real-time livestream of all 10 demo’s – straight through from start to finish. The stream will be available right here, starting between 6:30 – 7:00. The livestream will also be recorded, archived and made available for your viewing pleasure after everything is all said and done.
Thanks to the generous support of Brett Thoreson, barring unforseen technical difficulties, we’ll also feature the event live at Moto-i via projection :)
- ArtsApp – like Monster.com for artists to submit multimedia (Dejen Tesfagiorgis)
- Reliacloud – a cloud computing platform that allows people to build scalable computing infrastructure on demand (Jason Baker, VISI)
- Pedal Brain – advanced cycle computer based on the iPhone platform combined with web-based data analysis (Matt Bauer)
- MinuteBids – an online bidding platform that makes it easy for property managers/owners to request and get bids for their property maintenance needs from top rated service providers (Jon Coudron)
- Pedalr – a many-to-many market place for people who love bikes (Andrew Korf)
- MobileRealtyApps.com – Custom branded MLS home search apps for realtors on iPhone and Android (Aaron Kardell)
- MileMarker – helps organizations capture ideas and prioritize them, making it easier to understand what to work on first (Bill Galfano)
- Live Information Manager for Business – connects employees of an organization to their data and each other from anywhere in the world, all from within a single workspace (Roger Peters)
- Mobile Roots – customized iPhone applications for campaigns (Lynn Smith)
- WebSlide – provides you and your clients with a private, secure, easy-to-use system for uploading, sharing, and collaborating on designs without ever leaving your browser (Paul Armstrong)