With the official media announcement just made, this link on the MN Cup website points us to not only the semifinalists within the tech division, but also some tech companies amongst the “general” and “student” categories.
Congratulations to all these ventures in passing the first test; with over 1,000 entries again this year – what a feat to make it this far!
Having a familiarity with many of these early-stage companies, no doubt the Tech Division is hyper-competitive and we look forward to meeting new faces so as to share their stories on behalf of the Minnesota tech community. Let’s take home the overall grand prize on behalf of Minnesota Tech (again)!
2010 Minnesota Cup Tech Division Semifinalists:
- CRAM Worldwide – Daren Klum
- Crick Information Technologies – Jason Caswell
- Curation Station – Jennifer Iwanicki
- Evolve – Adam Sellke
- GeaCom – Amanda Little
- InSight Solutions – Steve Johnson
- Mobile On Services – Scott Pearson
- Open Preferences – Robert Bodor
Update September 2010: Open Preferences is now Inveni.
- Rushford Hypersonic – Daniel Fox
- VeraTech Aero – Dean Tangren
From the general division:
From the student division:
- Juxtapose – Owen Imholte
- HaulsMedia – Mackenzie Fletche