According to the website,
“Crowdpitch is the ‘American Idol’ for those tech entrepreneurs selected to pitch their company to a panel of experts and a live audience.“
The panelists will serve as a means of vetting the early stage companies through a brief Q&A session before the audience casts their vote with $100 “funny money” towards the best business. Ultimately, the winner will receive in kind services ranging from financial and accounting consulting to Amazon web services – collectively valued at $4,800.
- Dan Grigsby — Tech Entrepreneur
- Jeff Pesek — TECHdotMN
*additional panelists will be added as known
- Rentalgov — Thomas Brunette
- NOWAdvisors: 12 hour of financial & accounting services ($1,800 value)
- FundingUniverse: startup services ($2,500 value)
- Amazon: web services ($500 value)
Those who wish to spectate CrowdPitch can RSVP here. The event starts with free lunch and networking at 11:30 followed by the 4 minute company pitches and panelist feedback.