Yes, we did. In random order:
1) Two publicly traded Minnesota tech companies will be bought out.
2) A group of experienced and accomplished Minnesota tech entrepreneurs will form their own angel fund.
3) Collaboration and consolidation will increase amongst service-based development firms.
4) There will be a measurable boost in the number of Minnesota startups gaining national exposure.
5) A foundation for reinvestment into the next generation of tech entrepreneurs will be created.
6) Minnesota tech startups will raise over $150m in private funding.
7) Google opens an office in Minnesota.
8 ) Five startups/emerging companies will be acquired for an aggregate total of $400m+ (one will be $150m+)
9) One Minnesota tech company will IPO; another will file, but won’t go until 2013.
10) Three startups will relocate outside Minnesota.
11) A Fortune 500 company launches “Netflix Prize” type of developer challenge.
What would you add or subtract?