MinneDemo is a ‘geek show and tell’ where local presenters have seven (power point free) minutes to demonstrate their real, working technology products.
Produced by Minne*, the event is Minnesota’s largest and longest running demo experience. Dozens of companies and products have come through MinneDemo over the years; many have tasted success, others not so much.
For those who didn’t catch a ticket, we’ll have a livestream available right here on the homepage starting around 6 when these nine technologies are scheduled to demo in front of a live audience 500 strong:
- Crashplan Mobile: allows users of CrashPlan+ and CrashPlan PRO to download, view and share the files from all of their computers, right from their mobile device.
- fitparel: a tool to help you find the correct size for an apparel no matter the brand.
- Team Digest: keeping your team informed and focused with daily or weekly or daily email briefs with important articles and information.
- Brahmageddon: An iOS game that is best described as classic arcade whack-a-mole meets Hindu mythology.
- Red Stamp: Mobile stylish correspondence.
- Wahooly: making it possible for the average socially-active person to earn equity in 100’s of emerging startups by using their influence as an investment.
- FitBolt: A workday health & wellness platform that helps people who work at desks stay fit, happy, and healthy during the workday.
- Migration+: move your iPhone contacts to your Android phone through the cloud…and vice versa.
- LeagueSafe: a scalable finance management service specifically honed to the needs of fantasy sports players.