There are thousands of registered tax-exempt nonprofits in the state of Minnesota and a number of these operate within Minnesota’s technology industry.
In collaboration with research partner Altrulytics and with sponsorship from Atomic Data, we’re launching a new series aimed at better understanding the scope of nonprofits in technology here, as well as their efficacy and deliverable outcomes. The goal is to provide our audience of technology individuals and companies with a transparent and objective picture about which nonprofit organizations may be aligned with their supporting interests. Included on the list of nonprofit tech profiles:
- Advance IT Minnesota
- CoderDojo (CodeSavvy)
- Genesys Works Twin Cities
- Girls in Tech – Minneapolis St. Paul
- Minnesota Computers for Schools
- Minnesota Cup
- Minnesota Emerging Software Advisory (MESA)
- Minnesota High Tech Association (MHTA)
- MOJO Minnesota Innovation Cooperative (MOJO MN)
- PC’s for People
- Reve Academy
- Twin Cities Geekettes
- The Works Museum
If we’ve missed any, please leave a comment.