Twin Cities Startup Week is back in September for a third year to celebrate startups and entrepreneurship in Minnesota.
From September 19 through the 25, there will be 50+ startup events and experiences to connect with and learn from peer makers, doers and creators.
Anchor events will be hosted by these local Twin Cities Startup Week partners:
- The Minnesota Cup – to encourage and support Minnesota’s most innovative business ideas through the largest annual statewide new venture competition and related programming to assist Minnesota entrepreneurs.
- Beta.MN – a gathering of friends & founders in support of Minnesota’s startup community. By throwing meaningful events, in casual settings, for the area’s brightest innovators we ensure that the next big thing happens in our own backyard.
- minne* – a non-profit organization dedicated to connecting the Minnesota technology community and promoting high tech entrepreneurship.
- TECHdotMN – Minnesota’s tech news creator and curator with an emphasis on the startup culture; Startup Weekend 8 is a 54 hour hackathon held Friday-Sunday during Startup Week.
- COCO – a community of entrepreneurs and independents, who come together to work, share ideas and encourage each other’s success.
Are you from out of town and considering moving back to Minnesota to be a part of the momentum? Apply for a fly-in Sponsorship.