Twin Cities Startup Week is coming up fast, here again from September 19th through the 25th.
Startup Week was launched for the tech entrepreneurial community in Minnesota and is largely open-sourced, driven by those volunteers who want to see it happen. If you are interested in organizing an event there is still time to do so, although event submissions will close this Friday 8/5.
TCSW is also offering a fly in program for those out of area who want to attend in looking for potential employment and generally scoping out much that Minnesota tech has to offer in one fell swoop.
There will be over 50 unique events happening back to back (to back?), anchored by these local Twin Cities Startup Week partners:
- The Minnesota Cup – to encourage and support Minnesota’s most innovative business ideas through the largest annual statewide new venture competition and related programming to assist Minnesota entrepreneurs.
- Beta.MN – a gathering of friends & founders in support of Minnesota’s startup community. By throwing meaningful events, in casual settings, for the area’s brightest innovators we ensure that the next big thing happens in our own backyard.
- minne* – a non-profit organization dedicated to connecting the Minnesota technology community and promoting high tech entrepreneurship.
- TECHdotMN – Minnesota’s tech news creator and curator with an emphasis on the startup culture; Startup Weekend 8 is a 54 hour hackathon held Friday-Sunday during Startup Week.
- COCO – a community of entrepreneurs and independents, who come together to work, share ideas and encourage each other’s success.