Block off your calendar because Twin Cities Startup Week (#TCSW) is back again this October 9th through October 15, 2017.
For the fourth consecutive year, Minnesota will play host to over 100+ events and experiences that highlight and connect entrepreneurs and technologists. If you or your organization are doing positive things in the world of tech + startups you are invited to host a community event during the week.
TCSW has events across all industries, while Twin Cities Startup Week anchor events will be hosted by these founding partners:
- The Minnesota Cup– to encourage and support Minnesota’s most innovative business ideas through the largest annual statewide new venture competition and related programming to assist Minnesota entrepreneurs.
- Beta.MN– a gathering of friends & founders in support of Minnesota’s startup community. By throwing meaningful events, in casual settings, for the area’s brightest innovators we ensure that the next big thing happens in our own backyard.
- minne* – a non-profit organization dedicated to connecting the Minnesota technology community and promoting high tech entrepreneurship.
- TECHdotMN – Minnesota’s tech news creator and curator with an emphasis on the startup culture; Startup Weekend 9 is a 54 hour hackathon held Friday–Sunday during Startup Week.
- COCO– a community of entrepreneurs and independents, who come together to work, share ideas and encourage each other’s success.
The easiest way to participate is to attend Twin Cities Startup Week and ticket registration will open up in August.