Last month, we tracked a host of tech deals going down around Minnesota. This is a snapshot of the funding market here over the past 30 days underwritten by Dundee Venture Capital.
Opened in November:
- A Minneapolis HealthTech Startup With Ties To U of M & Mayo Is Raising $500k
- Minnesota 3d Printing Startup Chromatic 3D Materials Is Raising $200k
- Seven Minnesota Tech Projects Live On Kickstarter Right Now
Closed in November:
- Revel Rakes In $17m From TT Capital Partners
- TreeHouse Health Backs Another HealthTech Startup: PharmID
- Minneapolis VC Matchstick Backs Austin’s ScaleFactor
In other News…
Healthtech is hot right now as seen by the companies above (and those from last month) as well as Optum’s news of a $250m Corporate VC fund; the majority of corporate VC activity across the state right now just so happens to be in that space as well.