Block off your calendar because Twin Cities Startup Week (#TCSW) is back again this fall from October 7th – 14, 2018.
For the fifth consecutive year, the seven day stretch will feature over 150+ events and experiences that highlight and connect entrepreneurs and technologists.
If you or your organization are doing positive things in the tech community then you are invited to host a community event during the week. Events will be held all across the Twin Cities giving attendees a chance to learn and explore some of the amazing offices and venues around the state. Marquee nighttime events during the week will include:
- Sunday October 7th: Opening Party and Registration
- Monday Night October 8th: Minnesota Cup and Techstars Farm to Fork Demo Day
- Tuesday Night October 9th: Beta.MN Showcase
- Wednesday October 10th: Techstars Retail Demo Day
- Thursday October 11th: Minnedemo
- Friday October 12th: TCSW Awards and Closing party
The easiest way to participate is to attend some of Twin Cities Startup Week; ticket registration and a full schedule of events will open up in August…stay tuned!