The speaker lineup for the Enterprise Rising Conference was announced this week along with the new Enterprise Rising Underestimated Founder Program. The conference is back for its fifth year this summer on July 17 and 18, at TCF Bank Stadium, and the lineup includes successful founders and VCs from five different states around the Midwest.
Enterprise Rising, founded and organized by Casey Allen, is launching a special program this year, in partnership with Dwolla, for underrepresented founders to attend for free. The program, called the Enterprise Rising Underestimated Founder Program, reserves 20 free passes to the conference, which typically range from $199-249, for B2B SaaS founders in underrepresented communities.
The passes, which include a VIP lunch, are granted on a first come first serve basis and require the founder to have a company headquartered in the Midwest, have at least $1 in revenue, and to identify as one or more of the following: woman or gender non-binary, people of color, LGBTQIA, or any other underrepresented community in tech. You can learn more and register for the program here.
The featured event speakers include:
- Ben Milne: Founder – Dwolla (Keynote)
- Samara Mejia Hernandez: VC – Math Venture Partners
- Eric Yuan: Founder – Zoom
- Jackie Dimonte: VC – Hyde Park Venture Partners
- David Karandish: Founder – Jane.AI, Previous CEO – Answers.com
- Mitch Coopet: Founder – Rambl, Previous Cofounder – Code42
- Rob Walling: Founder – Tiny Seed, Previous Founder – Drip (Acquired by Leadpages)
- Sherry Walling PHD: Founder – Zenfounder
- Pricilla Koeckeritz: Founder – Energyprint
- Chris Carlisle: Startup Lawyer Extraordinaire – Gray Plant Mooty
- Sean Higgins: Founder – BetterYou, Previous Cofounder – Vidgrid
- Thompson Aderinkomi: Founder – Nice Healthcare, Previous Founder – Retrace Health
- Peter Brasket: Cofounder – Zapinfo, Previous Cofounder – Jobs2web (Acquired by SAP)
The conference is on track to be 25% bigger than last year’s event. The agenda can be found, and tickets purchased, on the Enterprise Rising website. Pricing for the tickets will rise closer to the event and are expected to sell out. TECHdotMN readers can enjoy 10% off as many tickets as they want with the code: newtechdotmn
TECHdotMN is the media sponsor for Enterprise Rising. Follow along for more coverage of the event including videos of each talk in the TECHdotMN video library.