- The Macnest Student Employment program pays students to work for local early-stage startups
- Students will work 8-10 hours/week from November 2, 2020 through March 10, 2021
- The program is free for startups
- Any startup that has been in business for 0-5 years is eligible
- The application deadline is 8 a.m. on Wednesday, October 7, 2020
Read the full details about the Macalester College’s MacNest Student Employment program in the news release below.
Also, check out our MacNest 2020 (Summer Program) student spotlights!
We are excited to announce that Macalester Entrepreneurship and Innovation is launching MacNest Student Employment. Similarly to the summer program, Macalester Student Employment will pay students to work in positions in early stage Twin Cities startups (free for the startups). Startups will partner with a student employee to work remotely for 8-10 hours a week from November 2, 2020 – March 10, 2021. Any venture that has been in business for 0-5 years is eligible to apply. Returning startups are welcome to apply as well.
We are seeking startups that are able to provide:
- A substantial, meaningful, and challenging learning situation for the student.
- An environment that allows the student to understand multiple facets of the organization, its operations, and the field at large.
- Close attention and guidance to fully engage the student for the duration of the program.
- An experience that enriches the student’s learning about entrepreneurship in the Twin Cities.