What to know about the Nice Healthcare seed round:
- the seed round totaled $5 million and was led by Waterline Ventures with additional funding by Conductive Ventures and Indie.vc (Nice Healthcare’s first investor)
- Bryce Roberts (Founder, Indie.vc) and Robbie Greenglass (Founder, Waterline Ventures) will join the board of directors for Nice Healthcare
- The funding will primarily be used to:
- expand the business into new 10 new markets (a total of 20 markets across 10 states)
- Expand the benefits the company offers including virtual physical therapy and free coverage for 550 medications
Thompson Aderinkomi, Nice Healthcare CEO and Co-Founder, is no stranger to tech.mn. He was a featured speaker at our TCSW F.U.N event and has been interviewed on The tech.mn Podcast. Be sure to check out both to hear more about his story.
Alex oversees the content produced for BETA, Twin Cities Startup Week, and tech.mn. When he’s not writing or editing, there’s a good chance he’s enjoying a refreshing brew and explaining the merits of heavy metal (of which there are many).