What to know about the Nice Healthcare seed round:
- the seed round totaled $5 million and was led by Waterline Ventures with additional funding by Conductive Ventures and Indie.vc (Nice Healthcare’s first investor)
- Bryce Roberts (Founder, Indie.vc) and Robbie Greenglass (Founder, Waterline Ventures) will join the board of directors for Nice Healthcare
- The funding will primarily be used to:
- expand the business into new 10 new markets (a total of 20 markets across 10 states)
- Expand the benefits the company offers including virtual physical therapy and free coverage for 550 medications
Thompson Aderinkomi, Nice Healthcare CEO and Co-Founder, is no stranger to tech.mn. He was a featured speaker at our TCSW F.U.N event and has been interviewed on The tech.mn Podcast. Be sure to check out both to hear more about his story.