What to know about applications for Lunar Startups Accelerator Cohort 4:
- Applications are open until January 18, 2021
- Two virtual info sessions are schedule for those interested in learning more about the program
- 1:00 – 2:30 p.m. on January 6, 2021
- 2:00 – 3:30 p.m. on January 12, 2021
- 15-minute “Office Hours” with Managing Director Danielle Steer are also available
- Startups that accepted into Lunar Startups Accelerator Cohort 4 will get a number of benefits including:
- Free legal services
- Executive coaching
- Skill building
- Monthly founder meetings
Check out the eligibility requirements for Lunar Startups Accelerator Cohort 4 below (directly sourced from Lunar Startups) and don’t miss the January 18, 2021 deadline if you’re interested in applying to the program.
- One team member can commit to attend virtual programming events consistently. Programming is typically held on Thursdays from 1 p.m. – 3 p.m. There are occasionally high value events outside of these times.
- Additional team members may attend workshops, however, coaching and founder meetings work best with one lead participant.
- At least one team member is committed to working 20 + hours a week on this venture.
- You have clear majority ownership in your company.
- Your company and/or founders do not have any ongoing legal action (such as bankruptcy, court disputes, etc.) among past or present co-founders, investors, partners, or customers.
- You commit to participate in all evaluation activities including surveys and interviews before, during, and after the program.
- You commit to paying the $100 per person per month programming fee. This is required to access the benefits and opportunities associated with the programming including AWS credits, Google Adwords, and more.