- What to know about gener8tor’s Lightning Rounds:
- The event — on March 4, 2021 — is for startup founders who identify as Black or Brown and is free
- Lightning Rounds is open to startups in Pre-Seed, Seed, Series A, and all industry verticals
- gener8tor is facilitating one-on-one pitch meetings between investors and startups
- Both founders and investors (VCs, CVCs, Angels, Family Offices) are needed
- The program aims to address the issue many underrepresented founders face — over mentored, under funded
- Interested startups must apply — Applications are due February 1, 2021
For more information on the Lightning Rounds program, read gener8tor’s FAQ.
Alex oversees the content produced for BETA, Twin Cities Startup Week, and tech.mn. When he’s not writing or editing, there’s a good chance he’s enjoying a refreshing brew and explaining the merits of heavy metal (of which there are many).