- What to know about gener8tor’s Lightning Rounds:
- The event — on March 4, 2021 — is for startup founders who identify as Black or Brown and is free
- Lightning Rounds is open to startups in Pre-Seed, Seed, Series A, and all industry verticals
- gener8tor is facilitating one-on-one pitch meetings between investors and startups
- Both founders and investors (VCs, CVCs, Angels, Family Offices) are needed
- The program aims to address the issue many underrepresented founders face — over mentored, under funded
- Interested startups must apply — Applications are due February 1, 2021
For more information on the Lightning Rounds program, read gener8tor’s FAQ.
Want to join in the conversation?
Become a tech.mn community member.Become a Member