What to know about SiteKick’s latest funding and client:
- SiteKick, a Minneapolis-based startup that develops software designed to save money and boost efficiency for construction companies, has closed on a $2.3 million seed round
- CEO Tom Wolfe says the capital will be used for sales and marketing, acquiring talent, customer experience and operations, and general company growth
- Investors in the company include Great North Ventures, mn, and Rice Park Capital
- The company also announced a working relationship with Ryan Cos. in March
- Ryan is planning to use SiteKick’s software in more than 20 senior living projects in the next two years
Alex oversees the content produced for BETA, Twin Cities Startup Week, and tech.mn. When he’s not writing or editing, there’s a good chance he’s enjoying a refreshing brew and explaining the merits of heavy metal (of which there are many).