- Bright Health, the Minneapolis-based healthcare behemoth, has acquired telehealth company (and fellow North Looper) Zipnosis
- Financial terms of the acquisition were not disclosed
- The deal was announced by Cain Brothers, a New York-based healthcare investment bank that served as financial advisor for Zipnosis
- Earlier this month, Bloomberg reported Bright Health is planning to raise $1 billion or more in an IPO later this year
- The report also stated that the company could be valued at, “well above $10 billion” with some targeting a figure as high as $20 billion
Alex oversees the content produced for BETA, Twin Cities Startup Week, and tech.mn. When he’s not writing or editing, there’s a good chance he’s enjoying a refreshing brew and explaining the merits of heavy metal (of which there are many).