- “Required proof of vaccination or negative COVID-19 results within the last 72 hours”
- Echoing the policies put in place by other Twin Cities venues, TCSW will require proof of vaccination (by card or online records) or a negative COVID-19 test result from 72 hours or less before admission to events
- “Masks required inside and recommended for outdoors”
- Masks will be required for all indoor events. Disposable masks will be available at select locations. Masks will still be optional for outdoor events or when actively eating and drinking
- “All mainstage events will be live streamed and can be attended virtually”
- Not feeling up to a big in-person event? All mainstage events will be streamed online. If you’re hosting an event and want to switch to virtual, here’s the place to do so.
TCSW also included some helpful links for testing, vaccinations, and more.
- Find a place to get tested
- Find a place to get vaccinated
- More information about the vaccine
- More information about getting tested
Alex oversees the content produced for BETA, Twin Cities Startup Week, and tech.mn. When he’s not writing or editing, there’s a good chance he’s enjoying a refreshing brew and explaining the merits of heavy metal (of which there are many).