- Inspectorio, the Minneapolis-based SaaS company, has been chosen to participate in Apple’s Impact Accelerator
- Inspectorio creates, “…dynamic and risk-based quality and compliance programs with the goal of building an interconnected, sustainable, and transparent supply chain.”
- Carlos Moncayo, the company’s Co-founder and CEO, was the youngest Latin American CEO to join the Group of Fifty and was also named a Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum
- Apple’s Impact Accelerator is part of the company’s Racial Equity and Justice Initiative and features 15 Black and Brown-owned businesses, “ on the cutting edge of green technology and clean energy
- Following the three-month program, participating companies will, “…be considered for opportunities to act as suppliers to Apple as it works to become carbon neutral for its supply chain and products by 2030. “
The Quote: Lisa Jackson, Vice President of Environment, Policy, and Social Initiatives of Apple
“We are thrilled to welcome our first Impact Accelerator class and look forward to seeing how these innovative businesses will expand their work to protect the planet and our communities,” said. On our journey to our 2030 carbon neutral goal for our supply chain and products, we’re determined to help create a greener and more equitable future for all people. The businesses we’re partnering with today are poised to become tomorrow’s diverse and innovative industry leaders, creating ripples of change to help communities everywhere adapt to the urgent challenges posed by climate change.”
The 15 businesses in the Impact Accelerator cohort are:
Argent Associates — Plano, Texas
Bench-Tek Solutions — Santa Clara, Calif.
BlocPower — Brooklyn, N.Y.
Diversified Chemical Technologies, Inc — Detroit
Dunamis Clean Energy Partners — Southfield, Mich.
GreenTek Solutions — Houston
Group O — Milan, Ill.
Inspectorio — Minneapolis
L2S Engineering, LLC — Leesburg, Va.. and Apollo Beach, Fla.
Mosaic Global Transportation — San Jose, Calif.
Oceti Sakowin Power Authority — Tribal Regions Across the Dakotas
RFG-MPW Environmental & Facility Services — Detroit
Vericool Inc. — Livermore, Calif.
VMX International — Detroit
Volt Energy — Washington, D.C.