Early bird prices will end after February 7.
Early bird tickets are now available for the 2023 edition of the Minnesota Entrepreneur Kick-off. The education and networking event will take place on March 14 from 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. in Schulze Hall on the University of St. Thomas' Downtown Minneapolis campus. Early bird tickets are $35 (0-3 year old startups), $55 (General Admission), and $30 (Students) with prices increasing after February 7.
The Minnesota Entrepreneur Kick-off (carrying the theme of "Innovation Unleased") includes a full day of programming on topics such as "Building Entrepreneurial Mindset Communities," Celebrating MN Women Founders," "Startup Insights - One Year in the Life of a Founder," and more.
The full agenda of the day is:
7:45 a.m. - Coffee & Juice with the Co-Hosts
8:30 a.m. - Welcome - Schulze Auditorium
Sheneeta White, Associate Dean, Schulze School of Entrepreneurship
Connecting Founders, Supporters & Funders
- Building Entrepreneurial Mindset Communities
- Growing Businesses through Research, Innovation & Families
- Where do you turn when beginning?
- Startup Insights – One Year in the life of a Founder!
- Celebrating MN Women Founders
- New Developments in the MN Entrepreneur Ecosystem in Funding, Leadership and Accelerating Scaling Up!
- Showcasing Dorm Room Startups & MN Startup Competitions
11:30 a.m. - Exhibits, Networking and Lunch - Law School Atrium
Leaders, Lifters & Legacy Leavers
12:30 p.m. - Lifter Award & Keynote Address by Lifter Award Recipient! - Schulze Auditorium
Seizing Opportunities & Achieving Growth
12:55 p.m.- Technological Disruptions & Opportunities – Today & Over the Horizon - Panel
Connectivity, Cybersecurity, Data Analytics, Quantum, Robotics, AI, Machine Learning, Diagnostics, Optics, Materials, XR and …
1:30 p.m. - Breakout Session - #1
- Navigating the Challenges of Operating for Growth and/or Sale
- Exploring the application of 4.0 Technologies in Manufacturing, Ag, Food & Retail
- Exploring how Community Leaders and Accelerators are Fostering Entrepreneurship & Economic Growth
- Meeting the Cybersecurity Threat - Benefiting from Military Expertise and Fostering & Supporting Veteran Entrepreneurs Across Industries
- Building Marketing Processes for Growing from Startup to Scale and Is my story being heard?
2:25 p.m. – Breakout Session - #2
- Navigating Global and Financial Challenges & Looking Forward – Q & A
- Leading a Life Science Startup from Idea or Research Bench to Scale – Opportunities, Guidance & Resources
- Fostering and Locally Funding Technologies that Disrupt and Advance Sectors!
- Growth without Angel & Venture Capital Investment – Bootstrapping / Debt Financing / Silent Partners / Franchising / Acquisition / Support Organizations
- Strategic Marketing Considerations Across - Earned Media, Social Media, Broadcast Media, Video
3:20 p.m. – Reconvene - Schulze Auditorium
Minnesota State Small Business Credit Initiative (SSBCI) Direct Investment and Multi-Fund Venture Capital Programs and Launch MN
4:00 p.m. – Networking, Exhibits and Refreshments