MINNEAPOLIS, MN: With a goal of diversifying community contribution and including a wider range of viewpoints and voices, Twin Cities Startup Week assembled a TCSW Steering Committee for its 2022 event. The inclusion of the committee is a first for the festival.
“We have a big community and it means that while there are only a few cooks in the kitchen, there are a lot of people who are contributing to making it a really excellent experience,” Shelisa Demuth, Executive Director, said in an interview with Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal.
The TCSW Steering Committee includes 24 volunteers from the Minnesota startup and business community. From branding experts to champions of DEI and BIPOC endeavors, the TCSW Steering Committee members reflect the diverse makeup of the Minnesota startup ecosystem and have helped shape the 2022 festival in a number of important ways from expanding its general vision, logistical planning, and festival execution.
In the coming weeks, the Steering Committee will continue to work with the TCSW team to ensure the festival achieves its mission of providing an accessible and valuable experience for all members of the Minnesota startup ecosystem.
Read more about the 24 members of the TCSW 2022 Steering Committee here.
The TCSW 2022 Steering Committee is:
- Angel Even, CEO/Founder of Led by TRUTH
- Audra Robinson, CEO/Founder of Rocky Robinson
- Beatrice Adenodi, Marketing Professional
- Ben Ihde, Forge North Coordinator
- Benjamin Van Sistine, Director of Experiential Design at Versus Experiential
- Brad Otto, Healthcare VC at SpringTide
- Braden Ericson, Founder, Sparrow Charts
- Chad Poitra, Chief Disruption Officer, InnoNative
- Chelsea Plant, Corporate Venture Capital at 3M
- Clayton Morris, Banker at J.P. Morgan
- Connie Rutledge, CEO at FINNOVATION Lab
- Courtney McClimon, Office Manager at Avisen Legal
- Dalton Scott, Chief Connections Officer, Mesh
- Jeff Aguy, CEO/Founder at 2043
- Kelli Nelson, Executive Director at From Mission to Mission
- Lisa J Smith, CEO/Founder of SMITH Company
- Marlaina Love, Software Project Manager for Danfoss
- Michael Abata, Director Growth Partnerships at CAMP
- Phuong O’Neil, Program Associate, Communities and National Initiatives at Knight Foundation
- Rachel Lang, Technical Business Analyst at Optum
- Rica Silvey, Community Manager, WeWork
- Elaine Rasmussen, CEO of Social Impact Strategies Group
- Zack Steven, CEO of Cloudburst, SBC
About Twin Cities Startup Week: Twin Cities Startup Week (TCSW) is a weeklong, immersive festival featuring thought leaders from Minnesota and beyond. Through 200+ events covering all facets of business — from tech to arts and culture — the event connects innovators, corporate leaders, and the startup curious. TCSW is the place to explore Minnesota innovation, celebrate startups in our ecosystem, and be inspired to start your own endeavor. For more information, visit twincitiesstartupweek.com.