Lunar Startups has announced its Cohort 6 lineup. A group of 17 new companies will make their Lunar Accelerator debut in April (with programming running through September), bringing the organization’s total portfolio to more than 75 companies. Lunar also boasted an economic impact of $235 million for the Minneapolis-St. Paul area including supporting 614 jobs in 2022.
“The founders in Cohort 6 solidify our Lunar legacy,” Founding Executive Director of Lunar Startups Danielle Steer said in a blog post announcing the new lineup. “Many alumni from the first half of our existence are now the mentors supporting this up-and-coming cohort. It’s been such a privilege to watch our founders step into their expertise and elevate a new generation of community wealth-builders.”
Lunar Cohort companies receive one-on-one coaching, pro-bono legal services, access to the Lunar network of experts and mentors, and more.
The companies of Lunar Startups Cohort 6 are:
- Altheia provides intelligent prioritization to assist healthcare providers and care management organizations to better prioritize the care of their patient population by providing earlier risk identification of chronic conditions.
- Chosen & Free Co. is a handmade statement jewelry company whose mission is to amplify the stories of women.
- E.Bazz Beauty Supply is an innovative beauty supply shop providing a one-stop shop for beauty supplies and hair services.
- FITSO offers plus-size casual wear expertly focused on fit, function, and trend; providing more access and availability to the underserved plus-size apparel market.
- Homeschool Boss provides achievement testing services for homeschools, micro-schools, small schools, and other educational innovators.
- Muddle and Mint offers sophisticated alcohol-free craft cocktails that invite you to slow down, sip, and savor.
- Mind the Crown supports women to challenge the “superwomen” myth and embrace a soft life with their radical self-care products and accountability tribe.
- PreLease SBC, Tenant-Friendly Management™, provides renter support and reputation management services to landlords and property managers.
- Rankpire provides an interactive and empowering gaming community to a dedicated and rapidly expanding user base.
- Route to India is a culture-centric food and beverage company inspired by the ancient wisdom of Ayurveda, with a mission to create equity & pride in every bite.
- Soul Grain is livening up the granola game by exploring the vibrant spices and seasonings of our diverse cultural backgrounds.
- StoryForge is a publishing alternative aimed at casual writers from historically underrepresented communities.
- Terrain Brazilian Botanicals promotes authentic self-care with unique potent plant oils and butter from the Brazilian Amazon Forest providing luxurious, real skin nourishment.
- The ViFi is an online women's health hub with the goal of reducing the pain and confusion of navigating the US healthcare system.
- The Donut Trap is the only Donut Vending Machine company in the nation with the best specialty donuts you've ever had.
- Well Rooted Teas is a loose-leaf herbal tea brand crafted with locally grown + foraged botanicals that honor and celebrate the work of the farmer and Mother Nature.
- Yin Botanicals creates sustainable, natural beauty products and tools curated for healing.