Software Implementation Project Manager
Denamico | www.denamico.com
Published: May 11, 2022
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Category: Project Management
Job Type: Full Time
We are seeking a dynamic Software Implementation Project Manager to steer the discovery and implementation phases of complex projects for Hubspot-driven solutions. If you’re passionate about technology, working with delivery experts who are deeply dedicated to solving complex problems, and you’re enticed by the challenge of juggling multiple tasks while keeping discipline and pace, then you’re on the verge of your next career step with us!
In this role you will use your great organization capabilities to bring consistent clarity on priorities and generate alignment within our Operations team so that we can maximize our time delivering solutions to clients. You’ll provide direction around capacity needs and availability so that our talented team is always on-point to provide value to our great clients. You’ll mix this expertise with the ability to foster a positive and collaborative work environment with our team of outstanding Consultants, Engineers, and Strategists.
What Makes Us Different
At Denamico, our people are our special sauce. They care about our clients and do impactful work for organizations that are making a difference in the world. They love learning, applying new skills, continuously elevating their game, and holding themselves accountable to results. They’re intrapreneurs, excited about innovating and running their own line of business.
We believe in taking care of our people. For us, this means training our managers, professional development opportunities, helping each other out with heavy loads, and closing the office for a day (or a week) when the world and our lives get crazy. We encourage and enable people to restructure their role if life changes and they need a different schedule or level of responsibility.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU'LL:
- Lead multi-work stream projects with focus on exemplary quality assurance excellent client relationships and innovation to drive client satisfaction and delivery
- Understand the client’s strategic direction and apply it to project team specific outcomes
- Lead, facilitate and attend meetings and act as Scrum Master or Agile Coach as needed
- Collaborate with solutions teams to define and validate the technical approach, strategy and deliverables for the project.
- Estimate effort at varying levels (e.g. high level, work package level) and using various techniques for efficient planning and scheduling
- Proactively handle issues and mitigate risk
- Build client knowledge and credibility quickly
- Ensure data and information hygiene through a robust record management system to provide project status reporting and measurement of outcomes
- Identify potential people-side risks and develop specific plans to mitigate and address concerns
WE'RE LOOKING FOR PEOPLE WHO:
- Have 7-10 years of experience in professional services, consulting, or project management
- Have 5+ years of experience implementing or consulting on enterprise solutions software CRM, ERP, SAAS, PAAS, or similar systems
- Are proficient in one or more project planning softwares: Clickup, Smartsheet, MS planner, or similar tool
- Proficient in one or more spreadsheet programs: Excel, Google sheets
- Experience managing both Agile and Waterfall projects
BONUS SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience required
- Experience with system implementation and/or integration projects
- Experience in a consulting organization specializing in Hubspot, Salesforce, Marketo, or similar cloud software
- PMP or similar certification
ESSENTIALS OF A GREAT DENAMICO TEAM MEMBER:
- Alignment with Denamico core values
- A strong desire to be part of a small organization where you can have a big impact
- Positive attitude and skilled in building and maintaining colleague and client relationships
- Self-starter who thrives on results and continuous learning
- Ability to adapt quickly and balance numerous responsibilities
- Incredible attention to detail and excellent writing skills
- Data-driven, results-oriented and skilled at problem solving
- Desire to work and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
WHY YOU'LL LOVE WORKING WITH US:
- Comprehensive Healthcare & Dental Plan
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Bonus and commission plans for everyone
- Unlimited PTO and paid holidays
- Company paid parking or public transport allowance
- Ergonomic office workstation with electric standing/sitting desk, etc
- Kitchen with stocked drinks & snacks
- Mentors - we believe in helping each member of our team grow personally and professionally
- Hybrid work schedule option between your home and our Minneapolis office
MANDATORY COVID-19 POLICY
Denamico requires all team members to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Denamico will consider requests for medical or religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement on an individual basis.
This is an exciting time to join Denamico! If you are interested in adding value to our team, please apply and we will be in touch.