- Minnebar15 will feature six days of virtual sessions (72 in total) running from 9 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- Tuesday, October 6
- Thursday, October 8
- Saturday, October 10
- Tuesday, October 13
- Thursday, October 15
- Saturday, October 17
- Tickets are free and available now
- Minnebar15 networking will be run through Kinetic (a Minneapolis company). Participants can request access to the Minnestar Kinetic page after registering
- The full schedule of sessions — including a LIVE recording of The tech.mn Podcast! (Tuesday, October 13 at 11:30 a.m.) — is available now
- Attendees will receive a free Minnebar15 2020 t-shirt
Read the description below for more information about the event. The description has been slightly edited.
About this Event
First held in 2006, Minnebar is an annual technology and software conference held in Minneapolis. Minnebar, like other BarCamps, is an (un)conference that is participant-led and has a very loose structure.
BarCamps are held around the world from Swaziland to Seattle; Minnebar is rumored to be the largest in the Western Hemisphere. There are no curated or formal workshops (although we sometimes host minor web celebrities), and all sessions are led by people from the tech and business community.
Minnebar is free and open to anyone with an interest. This year’s event will be fully virtual and held over the course of 6 days in October.