- The gBETA Medtech accelerator is a free, seven-week program designed for early-stage healthcare companies
- The program doesn’t require any equity agreements
- Each gBETA Medtech cohort is capped at five companies
- Applications are open now and are due by February 21, 2021
- gBETA will be holding an info session on February 16, 2021 at 4 p.m.
- You can register for the session now
Alex oversees the content produced for BETA, Twin Cities Startup Week, and tech.mn. When he’s not writing or editing, there’s a good chance he’s enjoying a refreshing brew and explaining the merits of heavy metal (of which there are many).