Twin Cities Startup Week (TCSW), Minnesota’s premier startup festival and second-largest startup event in the United States, has announced the opening of nominations for the Minnesota Startup Awards (MSA) 2022. Public nominations will run from August 9 through August 23, 2022.
From a new startup making a big splash to an individual striving to create a more fertile landscape for new businesses, the Minnesota Startup Awards recognizes the people and companies that are making significant contributions to the Minnesota startup community. Nominations can be submitted for eight award categories:
- The Emerging Startup Award: Recognize a hungry new company to Minnesota's Startup Community
- The Bootstrapper Award: Recognize a company who has successfully bootstrapped their technology organization
- The Corporate Champion Award: Recognize enterprise intrapreneurs driving innovation, collaboration, and support for Minnesota’s startup ecosystem
- The Impact Award: Recognize an individual who makes Minnesota a better place to launch and grow startups
- The 10K Lakes Award: Recognize a company or organization fueling Minnesota’s startup ecosystem outside the metro area
- The Company Culture Award: Recognize a company delivering exceptional organizational performance and employee engagement
- The Inclusion Evolution Award: Recognize a company or organization contributing to a more inclusive, safe, thoughtful, and engaging community
- The Startup of the Year Award: Recognize a company that has embodied the best of the Minnesota startup community this year
The Minnesota Startup Awards will cap off TCSW 2022 at 6 p.m. on Friday, September 23. Access to the event is included with the purchase of a TCSW 2022 ticket.
About Twin Cities Startup Week: Twin Cities Startup Week (TCSW) is a weeklong, immersive festival featuring thought leaders from Minnesota and beyond. Through 200+ events covering all facets of business — from tech to arts and culture — the event connects innovators, corporate leaders, and the startup curious. TCSW is the place to explore Minnesota innovation, celebrate startups in our ecosystem, and be inspired to start your own endeavor. For more information, visit twincitiesstartupweek.com.