Buncha | www.gobuncha.com
Published: April 28, 2022
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Job Type: Full Time
Who We Are
Buncha is bringing back the milkman, with your favorite stores.
Our social commerce platform connects neighborhoods directly with their favorite local merchants for weekly neighborhood deliveries. Neighbors on Buncha save together on the essentials they need from the stores they love by ordering together every week. Meanwhile, our merchants use Buncha to efficiently find new customers, turn existing ones into brand evangelists and make more money using resources they already have.
We are building a better way for neighborhoods across the country to get what they need, directly from the merchants they love, every week.
As one of our first product hires, you will work closely with our Head of Product and founding team to decide, design, evaluate and prioritize features and improvements across our cross-platform consumer, admin, and merchant experiences.
You will regularly help plan and deliver sprints with our engineering team and work with stakeholders to shape our 9 to 12 month product roadmap.
- Partner closely with engineering to plan and organize high-velocity sprints.
- Conduct customer research and collaborate on UI wireframes, mockups, and prototypes.
- Assist in the ideation, development, and launch of new features.
- Collaborate with a diverse set of stakeholders to define and execute the roadmap.
- Help drive impact on important business KPIs using various prioritization techniques to identify and groom features that are high impact.
- Be a passionate advocate for the customer to meet and exceed their needs.
- Leverage your understanding of the business and the customer to identify urgent and/or important work.
- Ensure items in the backlog meet the Definition of Ready and see the work all the way through to the Definition of Done.
- Have 3-5 years previous related experience; startup experience preferred
- Have digital product experience, working in collaboration with product and design teams
- Have a strong ability to lead data-driven decision-making
- Be familiar with SQL other data querying means
- Be passionate about building a company and are very comfortable managing ambiguity
- Have strong analytic skills, including knowledge of quantitative and/or qualitative research methods
- Be based in Minneapolis or open to relocation
- Highly motivated and self-managing with a passion for discovering/solving user problems.
- Able to ruthlessly prioritize and get things done.
- Comfortable creating your job: this position has clear priorities, and we value your leadership to identify and own what you think is necessary to drive results.
- Someone who believes in moving fast, making some mistakes along the way, then learning from them quickly and moving forward.
- Open: we believe in radical candor and value everyone’s respectful point of view.
- Customer Obsessed: we believe in ensuring our users and partners always extract the maximum value from every interaction they have with our team, platform, and business.
Interested? Submit your resume and answers to our questionnaire to get started.