What to know about The Coven’s new location:
- On March 1, The Coven (the coworking space for women, non-binary, and trans people) is moving its Minneapolis location (currently at 30 N 1st Street) to a new location on Eat Street — 2429 Nicollet Ave
- The new location is in partnership with marketing agency Zeus Jones
- The Eat Street location will have all of the amenities currently offered with some additional perks including free parking, bike storage, and outdoor seating
- To kick off the new location, The Coven is offering two six-month promotions
- $500 for six months of a Build Membership ($70 off the normal cost), or $1,000 for six months of a Grow Membership ($350 off the normal cost)
- Members who choose one of these promotions will have the opportunity to renew at the same price every six months
The Coven expanded into St. Paul in early 2020.
Alex oversees the content produced for BETA, Twin Cities Startup Week, and tech.mn. When he’s not writing or editing, there’s a good chance he’s enjoying a refreshing brew and explaining the merits of heavy metal (of which there are many).