What to know about applications for the Minnestar board of directors:
- The organization is opening up applications to its board of directors as, “part of our ongoing efforts to continue to connect and reflect the thriving diverse communities we serve”
- This is the first time Minnestar has open board of directors applications to the public
- The organization is seeking a diverse group for its board and is encouraging members of underrepresented communities including Black, Indigenous and/or people of color, women, LGBTQIA+ and people with disabilities to apply
- Applicants should have experience in:
- Non-profit executive experience
- Fundraising experience
- Experience in and/ or interest in working on strategic DEI (diversity, equity & inclusion) initiatives
- Applications are due by March 1, 2021
Interested? Apply here.
Alex oversees the content produced for BETA, Twin Cities Startup Week, and tech.mn. When he’s not writing or editing, there’s a good chance he’s enjoying a refreshing brew and explaining the merits of heavy metal (of which there are many).