Like the old saying goes, winter applications bring spring accelerator cohorts.
Update 1/20/23: The length of the program was previously incorrect. It has been updated.
The Spring 2023 BETA Cohort will feature 20 total companies and run for four months. Participating companies will learn startup-boosting skills in areas such as lean canvas model, mission, vision and values, culture and people, sales development, branding, marketing, and media, pitches, and more. Companies will also receive additional perks such as a workspace at Twin Ignition in NE Minneapolis, discounts on tech products, access to BETA's mentor network, and more.
"At Beta, we have a very clear purpose—Founders First, " BETA Entrepreneur In Residence Cihan Belivan said. This purpose is ingrained in our DNA. We care about our founders; we elevate them non-stop because they come first. We are not a tech accelerator. We are a lifelong community that is always available to elevate and support you as a founder. Please apply for our Spring 2023 cohort to accelerate your start-up and become part of an amazing community. We are loving it."
To be eligible for the program, you should be:
- First-Time Founders
- Based in Minnesota
- Scalable Tech-Enabled Product or Service
- MVP in Market or Market-Ready
- Bootstrapping or Preparing for Pre-Seed or Seed Stage Financing
Expectations for the program include:
- The BETA Cohort requires participation in at least 80% of scheduled programs, workshops, training, and networking events
- Plan to block 4-6 hours for educational programming per week (the Cohort meets on Wednesdays)
- Actively engage with your fellow founders and our network of experts
- Create a safe space for all identities represented by our founders
You can learn more about the program here or hop right to the application and throw your hat in the ring.